Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hot Dog Eating Competition!

As promised, here are some pictures of the Hot Dog Eating Competition!! Enjoy~~~

 Starts off with having to wear a big wiener across my chest~~~

 A fellow female contestant~

 One of the chef's in school's birthday~ Aren't those tiny hotdogs on top of his cake the cutest?! Click on the image for larger view

 Yeah. That's a big sausage. 30 inches to be exact. Yum.

 Getting ready to tackle the sausage!

 Aaaaand, GO!

 NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM~~~

 Technique: Break of a chunk, dip in water, squeeze and pound it!

 The guy the left was reeeaaally working that dog.

 Here you can see the dip and squeeze in action... even the guy on the right is grossed out by the guy beside me lol

 Sausage was flying~~~ Bread juice was being flung all over the place by that guy and for most of the competition I think I had that face on~ Thanks Helen for the pics! You captured the true essence of the competition with this photo!!

 I hadn't eaten for a day and a half before the competition so after a guy won it, I came back and finished the rest of my hotdog. Never let good food go to waste!

I did try to upload the video here but somehow am having problems with it. Blogger doesn't seem to want to let me upload it :(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment